Haussmann is a leading pan African commercial Design & Build Company with offices in 8 countries in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana) and operational capacities in 10+ countries.
We design and fit out offices for our clients like L’Oreal, Uber, Mitsubishi, Total, Nokia etc. across the continent.
Last year, Haussmann launched its coworking solution (AfricaWorks) in Abidjan & in Cape Town providing trendy flexible offices to multinationals and local SMEs. As part of its plan to open 50 AfricaWorks across the continent in the next 5 years, We are looking to hire a Growth Manager.
Your role as "Growth Manager" is to drive the Commercial & Business Development sides of both business lines (Haussmann & AfricaWorks) in Kenya.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate leads
- Manage a portfolio of Key Clients / Relationships (Direct Sales Channel)
- Manage a portfolio of Key Partners (Indirect Sales Channel)
- Client Acquisition:
- Focus on Medium to Large Clients / Enquiries
- Draft & Manage a list of potential AfricaWorks clients
- Pitch potential clients
- Make proposals
- Build relationships at key decision-making level
- Ensure the Company meets its sales targets
- Business Development:
- Real Estate Acquisition:
- Manage the Real Estate Brokerage RFP process
- Manage a network of real estate brokers / agents
- Visit shortlisted & most promising real estates
- Carry due diligence on shortlisted real estate
- Work with other departments (Architecture & design Projects, Costing etc.) to assess the opportunity
- Deal Making:
- Work with the Country Lead to regularly update the AfricaWorks City Development Plan
- Work with the Country Lead & Finance team to evaluate & structure legally & financially the deal.
- Deliver on the AfricaWorks City Development Plan both from an opening & sales standpoints
- Strong international exposure.
- Positive Team spirit and great team player.
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable.
- Detailed oriented & rigorous.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset.
- [5 - 7] years of experience in Real Estate Transactions & Brokerage in a leading international brokerage & advisory firm. International exposure is a strong plus.
- Excellent sales / Business Development skills.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Real Estate industry in Nigeria is a strong plus.