Haussmann is a leading pan African commercial Design & Build Company with offices in 7 countries in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast) and operational capacities in 10+ countries.
We design and fit offices for our clients like L’Oréal, Uber, Mitsubishi, Total, Nokia etc. across the continent.
The company aims to become the leading player in the workplace industry in Africa by 2020. To achieve this goal, we rely on geographic expansion and on the development of several new businesses.
As part of its development, the Company is looking to hire an Associate Project Manager, reporting to Country Lead - Nigeria.
1. Opportunity Stage (Pre-contract)
• Coordinate with Operations department during pre-contract discussions
• Assist the Country Lead from a Technical standpoint in the sales process
• Assist with the delivery of tender submittals
2. Project Stage (contract execution)
• Assist with coordinating Design Specifications are in line with BoQ during project phase
• Assist with setting & managing Project’s Gross Margin
• Assist cross functional teams within the company with project related information
• Assist with the carrying out Vendor/Sub Contractor/Supplier vetting in accordance to
• Finalise contracts with vendor and suppliers and issue Purchase Orders.
• Prepare Project Schedule and track progress during the Project.
• Coordinate with Procurement & Logistics team to ensure all materials are ordered in a timely
• Track Project expenditure
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Communicate with internal and external project stakeholders on the project progress and
prepare various reports like Weekly progress report, monthly report, cost reports, etc
• Drive the change management process on projects.
3. Post Project Stage
• Ensure proper project handover to Client
• Manage Defects Liability Period
• Draft & Implementation - Project Post-mortems & Lessons learned
• Positive Team spirit and great team player
• Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable
• Detailed oriented & rigorous
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Great time management skills
• “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset
• BSc in Architecture / Interior Design / Project Management/ Building & Construction
Management from a leading reputable university.
• Min 4 - 6 years’ experience in a leading Architectural / Interior Design / Construction / Project
Management firm dealing with international clients.
• Fluent in English Language
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, knowledge of Revit is a plus.