Haussmann Africa is the leading workplace Design & Build fit-out specialist in Africa. We serve our clients in 15+ countries in Africa, through 10 offices and 100+ team members.
We design and fit offices for our clients like L’Oreal, Uber, Mitsubishi, Total, Nokia etc. across the continent.
The company aims to become the leading player in the workplace industry in Africa by 2020. To achieve this goal, we rely on geographic expansion and on the development of several new businesses (Corporate working spaces, Office search engine, etc.).
As part of its development, the Company is looking to hire a Country Lead Nigeria, reporting to the COO.
Your role as Country Lead is to manage the following tasks / workstreams:
- Group Strategy & Group General Management (10%)
- Participate in Group Strategy & meetings.
- Participate in selected strategic tasks force (PMO, Exit, BD (FM or Hotels).
- Commercial & Business Development (50%)
- Market knowledge across asset classes
- Build key long term relationships
- with RE players
- with business leaders
- Develop Investors services in parallel to Occupiers solutions
- Local General Management (20%)
- Manage the smooth day to day running of the operations.
- Manage weekly the local team.
- Invest heavily in growing local team.
- Invest heavily in creating a vibrant company culture (locally & in line with Group)
- Marketing (10%)
- Online - Social Media.
- Webinars / Talks + Conferences.
- Networking events (Chamber of Commerce etc.)
- CEO Union / Young CEO Organisation etc.
- Finance, HR, Admin (10%)
- Strong international exposure
- Positive Team spirit and great team player
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable
- Detailed oriented & rigorous
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Great time management skills
- “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset
- BSc or MsC in Architecture /Interior Design / Project Management/ Construction Management / Quantity Surveying from a leading reputable university.
- Min 3/5 years’ experience in a leading QS / Design & Build / Project Management firm dealing with international clients.